Bondgate Homes is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, how we use it and who we might share it with. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
WHO WE ARE?
Bondgate Homes is the trading name of Tynemouth Developments Limited, a subsidiary of Northumberland Estates. We are a property development company. To find out more please visit our website www.bondgatehomes.co.uk.
Tynemouth Developments Limited is incorporated in England and our registered office is at Estates Office, Alnwick Castle, Northumberland , NE66 1NQ (Registered Company Number 11307664
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect information from you in several ways:
- Directly from you via email and mail correspondence or via phone
- Through our website or appointed Sales Agent’s website and cookies (please refer to the relevant cookie notice for further details)
- Through our social media
- In person or via our appointed Sales Agent for the development, employees
- Information we receive from external third parties such as solicitors, other agents etc.
In line with changes introduced by way of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018 we will now require you to opt into certain data uses by us.
It is your choice as to how you share your information with us but please be aware that some methods are not secure. If you are unsure how you should send confidential data to us, please contact us and we will be able to advise you further.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
- We will collect the information we need to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us
- We will collect the data we need to comply with our legislative duties
- If we receive a complaint or query from members, registered firms or members of the public, we will collect the data required to consider the complaint or query effectively.
- If you apply for a job, we will collect enough data to process your application.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We will use your data in accordance with the law. The below sections outline how your data will be used.
- Using your contact details to tell you about property opportunities
- Using your contact details to send you marketing materials about specific events and offers
- We will use your data in the following ways unless you unsubscribe:
- We may use your contact details to send you marketing messages
- We may send you a copy of a Development brochure
- We may share the personal data of customers with utility suppliers, local authorities
- We will share your contact details with our approved contractors where you have reported repair and defect issues
- We will share personal data with a third party if required to do so by law
If you make a complaint, we will process your data to address any concerns effectively.
The services provided by Bondgate Homes and its subsidiaries are intended for individuals over the age of 16. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
Employees of Bondgate Homes, Northumberland Estates and its appointed Sales Agent or conveyancer will have access to your personal data where it is needed to carry out a specific task.
On occasion we may use third parties to process personal data on our behalf (data processors), if we do this, we will use carefully selected data processors and ensure we have appropriate contracts in place to protect your data. For example, we outsource some of our Sales and Marketing activities.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can submit a request for access to email@example.com or contact us via any means to provided updated information.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
Bondgate Homes are based only in the UK and this is where your personal data will be processed.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how you can manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE.